Time travelling photo

By cerise - juillet 20, 2011

Voilà une bien jolie idée et un beau blog participatif...

L'idée est de prendre une vieille photo et de la reprendre en photo à l'endroit ou elle a été prise.
Pas clair ?
Voilà !

Le petit édito du créateur du blog :
"So, I know I’m not the best photographer in the world, but when this idea came to me, I knew I had to do it.

As families do, we were looking through old memories and photographs. When one picture came along, and the picture was in the same room that we were in looking at photos.I stood up with the photo in hand, and thought to myself, “tada!”.

I then immediately grabbed my camera, and snapped a photo.
Now it’s your turn to take a picture of a picture from the past in the present.
Help build a cool archive of dear, photograph photos.
Thanks, @TJ"







Allez jeter un oeil et surtout participez !
Dear photograph

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 commentaires